PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY USING THE WEBSITE WWW.MRTONER.BG
Who are we:
This web site www.mrtoner.bg is owned by Polimax 55 Ltd., Sofia, address: 70 Evlogi and 70 Georgi Hristo Georgiev Blvd., UIC: 835028348.
We want to inform you about the way we collect and process your personal data as well as your rights. Our aim is to provide you with accessible and useful information on your website.
What are personal data:
Personal information is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (such as email address, names, age, date of birth, telephone, etc.).
Personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions and processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying an individual person, health or sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual are a special category of personal data. Polimax 55 Ltd. does not collect and process such information for you.
Collection and use of personal data:
Polimax 55 Ltd. collects, uses, stores and processes your personal data that are necessary for the delivery of the services and goods of Polimax 55 Ltd. Your data is used to manage your account on our website and manage your orders.
What personal data we collect:
- When creating an Account, registering our website, buying a product, signing a contract - your names; your email address; address for delivery of the goods you ordered;
- To manage and identify your account - an email address and a password;
- Payment and payment details for your payment - email address, customer number, phone number, invoice address, shipping address, payment instrument information, purchase amount, and purchase frequency;
- To issue an invoice and process it - your name, invoice address, shipping address, email address, payment instrument used, payment amount and product (s), date of purchase;
On what grounds and for what purposes we process your personal data
The main activities, purposes and grounds that are related to the processing of personal data for Polimax 55 Ltd. are:
- Our e-shop management activities:
- Data for the purpose of executing the order (s) from the electronic shop of Polimax 55 Ltd on the grounds of the conclusion of a contract;
- Posting and billing of purchases and an e-shop based on our legal obligation to do so;
- Management of your profile on our website:
- Data related to your access management (identification), based on your consent;
- Marketing activities of the Company on the basis of consent.
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you updated on our latest products and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our services, content and advertising. If you do not want to appear in our list of addresses, you can unsubscribe at any time by updating your account and website preferences.
We use personal information because it helps us in the development, delivery and improvement of our products, services, content and advertising.
We may periodically use your personal information to send important messages, such as notifications about your purchases, and changes to our policies, terms and policies.
In addition, your data is processed by Polimax 55 Ltd. and for the purposes of:
- Establishment of claims related to Polimax 55 Ltd products, based on legitimate interest;
- Questions addressed to us about products based on your consent;
What are cookies and their use:
Cookies are small files with information stored in your internet browser (language data, connection time, websites visited) or a hard drive when you visit the site. We can use them in connection with your recent visits to improve and facilitate your search.
What cookies are used by Polimax 55 Ltd?
- Cookies required to run your search that enable you to use the basic features like "shopping cart" management and support your possible identification throughout the search;
- Custom cookies that allow you to visit websites in a customized way based on your previous visits, purchases, and more. They allow you to find the bids that suit you the most;
You can set up your Internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete previously saved cookies. If you would like to take advantage of these features, please contact the manufacturer of your Internet browser.
If you disable storing cookies or delete previously saved ones depending on their type, the site may be malfunctioning.
Disclosure of your personal information:
In some cases Polimax 55 Ltd. may disclose certain personal information to subcontractors who work with us to provide products and services related to the Company's activities.
For cases where Polimax 55 Ltd shares information about you with third party suppliers of Polimax 55 Ltd., the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard. Your data is also considered confidential for our partners.
It may be necessary - by law, in court, in litigation and / or on request by public and governmental authorities in or outside your country of residence - Polimax 55 Ltd to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information to you if we find that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for purposes of national security, law enforcement or other matters of public concern.
Transfer to Third Countries:
Polimax 55 Ltd does not transfer your data to non-EU countries as a rule.
Polimax 55 Ltd. takes precautions - including administrative, technical and physical measures - to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The online service - e-SHOP uses protected encryption on all webpages that collect personal information.
User generated and social networking content:
When posting on social networks, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these cases.
All employees of Polimax 55 Ltd. are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information and to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for its protection. Access to your data is limited to the necessity of performing its duties.
For cases where Polimax 55 Ltd shares information about you with third party suppliers of Polimax 55 Ltd., the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard.
Storing your personal information:
Your rights in relation to your personal information:
By providing your personal data to Polimax 55 Ltd., you can at any time:
- check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your contact information by logging into your account on Polimax 55 Ltd's website;
- require access to your personal data processed by Polimax 55 Ltd;
- You request the right to request appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
- Require the portability of data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
- request the right to object at any time against the processing of your personal data when there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
- You request the right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purpose of receiving an electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, etc .;
- You request a right to complain to a Personal Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been infringed.
If you wish to exercise your rights or to refuse to receive the electronic bulletin and other marketing communications, you may contact us by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information for a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Validity and policy update:
This policy has been in force since 25.05.2018.
Last modified on 25.05.2018